Message from our Managing Partner, Rich Kikuchi, CPA
First of all, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones during these extremely difficult and uncertain times, and, like so many, it is with a heavy heart that I hear each day about the impacts that COVID-19 is having on our world.
During times like these, as we face unparalleled business and personal decisions, we can sometimes become overwhelmed and feel alone. Rather than face adversity alone, this is a great time for us to come together! As many of you know, President Trump signed the CARES Act on March 27, 2020. This brings great hope and real assistance to our country, our businesses and each individual and is another great example of everyone pulling together.
I am inspired as I see our country and communities coming together to fight this pandemic. I’ve seen first-hand how our clients are helping each other by sharing information, best practices and ideas. We truly are in this together. At LSL, we’re family, and you are a part of that family.
Please take a deep breath, stay safe and know that you are not alone. Together, we’ll get through this.
Things are rapidly changing, so check back here frequently for up to date info as it develops and how it relates to you.
- Part IV - PPP Loan Forgiveness: Good News, Bad News, and Oh, What a Surprise. Not!
- Webinar Recording: PPP Loan Forgiveness: Your Critical Questions Answered
- Part III - PPP Loan Forgivness: Good News, More Good News, a Little Bad News, and Oh, What Surprise. YES!
- Part II – PPP Loan Forgiveness: Good News, Bad News, and Oh, What a Surprise. Not!
- PPP Loan Forgiveness: Good News, Bad News, and Oh, What a Surprise. Not!
- Webinar Recording: 5 Cyber Security Musts for Your Remote Workforce
- Webinar Recording: You Just Got Your PPP Loan Proceeds. Now What?
- You Just Got Your PPP Loan Proceeds. Now What? Blog
- The Employee Retention Credit: One More Bit of Relief from the CARES Act
- Scammers Posing as IRS Soliciting Information for Stimulus Checks
- BIG Sales Tax Reprieve for SMALL Businesses: Sales Tax Reprieve up to 12 months
- Small Businesses with Less Than $1 Million in Taxes Owed to the CDTFA Now Have Extra 90 days to File and Make Payments
- Payroll Protection Program Loans (PPPL): 20 Critical Questions Answered
- 2.2 Trillion Coronavirus Relief Bill: Summary
- Using Payroll Tax Credits for Coronavirus Paid Leave
- Great News! The CARES Act & New SBA Loans Are Almost Here
- Webinar Recording: Handling Employee & Business Issues During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Accounting for Unexpected Costs Related to COVID-19
- IRS Extends Federal Tax Filing Deadline: Tax Day Moved to July 15, 2020
- IRS Extends Tax Payment Deadline: 90 Extra Days to Pay
- How LSL is Responding to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)