What Level of Accounting Support is Right for You?
Is this you?
- Your bank statement says you have $20,000 but your QuickBooks says you have $1,200.
- Want someone dedicated to paying the bills.
- Invoices sometimes go out late, and it's impacting your cash flow.
- Your business is growing and need to hire someone to do payroll.
- Have bounced a check (or two!)
- Having a family member tracking your checkbook, cutting checks, and balancing, but need someone dedicated to those tasks.
If any of this sounds like you, it’s time for an outsourced Bookkeeper.
- You're thinking about expanding your business, but not sure your numbers support that decision.
- You're selling lots of products/services but still low on cash.
- You need a loan.
- Need help understanding what your financial statements are telling you about your business.
- Need to hire more employees, but want to be sure you can afford it.
If you're experiencing any one of these, you can benefit from an outsourced Controller.
- Not sure what your business will look 5 years from now and would like someone you can talk with about the future numbers.
- You want to acquire or merge with another company. What does that look like?
- Your competition seems to be doing better than you. What can you do about it?
- You want to reduce your tax implications.
- Wondering when you can retire.
If these are similar to your concerns, you need an outsourced CFO.
Outsourced Accounting Solutions
Outsourced Bookkeeper: Details, Details, Details!
Your LSL outsourced bookkeeper will:
- Clean up your data and enter financial information so it's accurate and up-to-date, and you know how much money you have any given time.
- Track and enter income and expenses, so you’ll know if you’re making money.
- Pay bills on time.
- Create and send invoices so you get paid on time.
- Track and handle payroll.
If you already have a bookkeeper, we provide them support and guidance on best practices.
Outsourced Controller: Cash is King!
Your LSL outsourced controller will:
- Create and review budget, cash projection and financial statements.
- Manage and project your cash flow.
- Get documents ready for loans.
- Oversee all accounting functions (including bookkeeping).
- Perform accurate and timely month-end and year-end closing.
- Create and maintain accounting policies and procedures, including internal controls.
- Stay connected with your bank on a routine basis.
Outsourced CFO: Where are you now, and where are you going?
Your LSL outsourced CFO will:
- Provide leadership and vision.
- Use data from financials to project long-term financial goals.
- Responsible for the company’s current financial conditions and the its financial future.
- Help guide you through a merger or acquisition.
- Handle financing and banking relationships.
Using apps to get the most out of your QuickBooks Online
We use a variety of apps and software that integrate with Quickbooks Online to help you automate the time-consuming, mundane tasks, and give you meaningful insight into your business numbers.
- No more spending time tracking down random receipts and pieces of paper. Keep them all in one place!
- Approving & paying bills is easy and can be done from any device.
- Benchmark yourself against others in your industry to see where you excel, and where you can improve.
Helpful, Easy-to-Read Reports
We utilize Fathom to give you beautiful reports using charts and graphs showing where your business is, at any given time.
We'll also have quarterly meetings with you to go over these reports and help you make informed decisions based on that information.
QuickBooks Training & Conversion
New to Quickbooks? Or, know your way around but would like some guidance on how to customize it to fit your needs?
Either way, we’ll put together a customized training program just for you.
We’ll also convert you from Quickbooks Desktop version to Quickbooks Online. You won’t lose anything - we'll even move your history over!