- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, & long term disability
- 401(k) savings plan
- Bonuses based on performance (this is restricted based on position)
- Cash bonuses when you refer new team members and clients!
- Flexible scheduling options: There’s more to your life than just work: attending a child’s school activity. Voting. Volunteering. At LSL CPAs, life is a benefit everyone should enjoy.
- Paid time off for holiday/sick/vacation
- Fun firm activities – virtually & in-person
- State of the Firm – LSL keeps everyone informed on our strategic plan, our successes and our goals, helping each team member envision a future with us
- Remote opportunities
Working at LSL gives you the opportunity to show off your skills other than accounting. We enjoy doing things that get us all together along with adding a dash of competition! Chili cookoffs, BBQ competitions, karaoke nights, slow pitch leagues, and more!
Bring your ideas into the mix when you join LSL.
“Doing What Counts” is our program focused on helping local charities with what they need most. We believe having fun while doing good is what makes our philanthropic efforts meaningful to all. Every year, our firm participates in a handful of firm-wide philanthropic events.
Back Packs for Success is a project everyone at LSL is passionate about. Year after year, we work together to donate brand-new back backs filled with school supplies, including binders & pencils – all the things a kid needs to be ready to go back to school. It’s an absolute BLAST handing out the stuffed back packs and seeing kids’ faces light up – ready to take on the school year!
The path up the ladder isn’t the same for everyone. You may skip a level or two based on your performance, aptitude and passion. It’s up to you on where you want to go and how quickly you wish to get there.
Our Partners want you to achieve your most here and are available to you every step of the way, providing tools and support that will progress your career forward. You are encouraged and given the freedom to pursue what you want to do and who you want to be.
We work in an environment where everyone’s voice is heard.
Starting your career
You recently graduated (or about to) with a degree in Accounting.
Get the start to the career you want right out of the gate.
*Please respect our recruiting process by not contacting our Partners or Managers.