What’s in it for you?
The right job for you has to check off most of the boxes on your ‘must have’ list. Here’s how we stack up:
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, & long term disability
- 401(k) savings plan
- Bonuses based on performance (this is restricted based on position)
- Cash bonuses when you refer new team members
- Flexible scheduling options: our Partners understand that there is more to your life than just work. Attend a child’s school activity. Vote. Volunteer. At LSL CPAs, life is a benefit everyone should enjoy.
- Paid time off for holiday/sick/vacation
- Snack, snacks, snacks! No vending machines here!
- State of the Firm - LSL keeps everyone informed on our strategic plan, our successes and our goals, helping each team member envision a future with us
- Anniversary & Birthday celebrations… yes that means cake! We like to recognize your milestones.
- Year-round team building activities such as our ‘A Day Away’
- Group hikes, bowling, pool, darts, yoga and other stuff you may be into!
Together We Rise Bike Building - A Day Away
"Doing What Counts" is our program focused on helping local charities with what they need most. We believe having fun while doing good is what makes our philanthropic efforts meaningful to all.
Career Progression: You make it your own
The path up the ladder isn’t the same for everyone. You may skip a level or two based on your performance, aptitude and passion. It’s up to you on where you want to go and how quickly you wish to get there.
You are Supported
Our Partners want you to achieve your most here and are available to you every step of the way, providing tools and support that will progress your career forward. You are encouraged and given the freedom to pursue what you want to do and who you want to be.
We work in an environment where everyone’s voice is heard. To encourage the sharing of ideas, our Partners consistently present an Innovation Award (plus a crisp $100 bill!) to employees that go Above and Beyond to make the firm better.
Santa Ana Office:
- Senior Tax Accountant
- Tax Intern
- Tax Manager
- Senior Auditor
- Tax Intern
- No current openings
*Please respect our recruiting process by not contacting our Partners or Managers.
Steps to Becoming Part of the Team
Step 1 – Submit your resume to [email protected]
Step 2 – Phone/ZOOM interview with our HR Team
Step 3 – 1-2 rounds of in-person interviews with the Hiring Team
Step 4 – An offer to join the team will be made within 48 - 72 hours of your interviews