Details, Details, Details!
Your LSL outsourced bookkeeper will:
- Clean up your data and enter financial information so it’s accurate and up-to-date, and you know how much money you have any given time.
- Track and enter income and expenses, so you’ll know if you’re making money.
- Pay bills on time.
- Create and send invoices so you get paid on time.
- Track and handle payroll.If you already have a bookkeeper, we provide them support and guidance on best practices.
Cash is King!
Your LSL outsourced controller will:
- Create and review budget, cash projection and financial statements.
- Manage and project your cash flow.
- Get documents ready for loans.
- Oversee all accounting functions (including bookkeeping).
- Perform accurate and timely month-end and year-end closing.
- Create and maintain accounting policies and procedures, including internal controls.
- Stay connected with your bank on a routine basis.
Where are you now, and where are you going?
Your LSL outsourced CFO will:
- Provide leadership and vision.
- Use data from financials to project long-term financial goals.
- Responsible for the company’s current financial conditions and the its financial future.
- Help guide you through a merger or acquisition.
- Handle financing and banking relationships.
|LSL Outsourced Accounting Packages||Strategic||Advisory||Compliance|
|Property Tax Return|
|Quarterly payroll tax returns|
|Monthly bookkeeping, account reconciliations and review of books, including adjusting where needed. This also includes proper classification of P&L by location|
|Review and possible clean-up of accounting from previous months|
|Discovery Session to Establish Baseline – go through your books for first time clients|
|Monthly review of financial statements with key performance indicators (KPI’s), including profit and cash flow improvement strategies|
|Quarterly review of financial statements with key performance indicators, including profit and cash flow improvement strategies|
|Cash Flow projections|
|Technology integration and software reviews (Ex: Bill.com)|
|Training and supervision of current accounting staff|
|1/2 day Strategic planning session with owner and key managers with 90 day gameplan followups|
|2 day Strategic planning session with Corporate Office and GMs with 90 day game plan followups|
|Liason with bankers for capital needs|
|Corporate Tax Returns|
|Tax planning for corporation and owners|