Leading Orange County Firm for International Tax Services
In today’s fast-paced global marketplace it is essential to make sure that you are complying with all IRS International Tax filing requirements. Your business needs a CPA that is current on all reporting requirements whether you are a foreign company doing business in the United States or a United States company doing business abroad. LSL will develop an international tax strategy that will ensure your business is in compliance and that you understand all the tax implications associated with doing business internationally.
International Tax Services include:
- Taxation and reporting requirements for foreign companies and individuals investing in US companies
- Tax implications and reporting requirements for US companies and individuals investing overseas
- Foreign tax credits
- Tax treaties
Withholding and reporting requirements for transactions with foreign individuals or companies
- Interest paid on loans from foreign entities
- Gifting from non-US resident to US citizens
Consulting on international taxation issues
- Disclosures and filing requirements for foreign trust and foreign bank/brokerage accounts held by US citizens
To better serve our clients we have staff that is fluent in the following languages:
If you need International Tax Services, feel free to contact Yana Weaver at 714-569-1000.
IRS International Tax Videos
In 2015, the IRS also created videos to assist international taxpayers with some of their most common questions. The videos cover the following international taxpayer topics: