Leading Orange County Firm for International Tax Services
In today’s fast-paced global marketplace it is essential to make sure that you are complying with all IRS International Tax filing requirements. Your business needs a CPA that is current on all reporting requirements whether you are a foreign company doing business in the United States or a United States company doing business abroad. LSL will develop an international tax strategy that will ensure your business is in compliance and that you understand all the tax implications associated with doing business internationally.
International Tax Services include:
- Taxation and reporting requirements for foreign companies and individuals investing in US companies
- Tax implications and reporting requirements for US companies and individuals investing overseas
- Foreign tax credits
- Tax treaties
Withholding and reporting requirements for transactions with foreign individuals or companies
- Interest paid on loans from foreign entities
- Gifting from non-US resident to US citizens
Consulting on international taxation issues
- Disclosures and filing requirements for foreign trust and foreign bank/brokerage accounts held by US citizens
To better serve our clients we have staff that is fluent in the following languages:
If you need International Tax Services, feel free to contact Yana Weaver at 714-569-1000.
IRS International Tax Videos
In 2015, the IRS also created videos to assist international taxpayers with some of their most common questions. The videos cover the following international taxpayer topics:
- Filing Requirements
- Foreign Earned Income Exclusion
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
- Filing Status if Married to a Nonresident Alien
- Foreign Tax Credit
- Introduction to the International Taxpayers Web Page
Recent International Tax Services Posts
- ITIN expiration – What foreign nationals and business owners nee… First a bit of context to make certain that you are in the affected group. The IRS has defined the need for ITIN’s thusly: “ITINs play a critical role in the ...
- Tax Impact of China CRS compliance on US taxpayer US in not the only country interested in obtaining information from overseas banks regarding their residents’ bank and brokerage accounts as well as other income generating assets. After US implemented FATCA ...
- Do Your Homework Before Tapping the U.S. Market For foreign companies looking to develop a presence and operate in the U.S., the payoff could be well worth the effort. Regardless of the product/service (from durable goods like washer and ...
- How Importers and Exporters Benefit from Trade Agreements Existing businesses go abroad for one or both the following reasons: To maximize profits and sales To protect their economic viability from the competition Some businesses make their initial entry into a foreign market by exporting. ...
- 5 Reasons Why Foreigners Choose America Typically when the term “offshore haven” is used, it is used to describe financial arrangements where money is flowing outside of America into various low tax jurisdictions around the world. Such ...
- Basic Differences Between A Common Law System And A Civil Law System I… Common law and civil law systems affect how business is conducted within a country’s specific jurisdiction. Such systems of law also affect how international business is supervised in terms of ...
- 6 Proven Approaches for Doing Business with Different Cultures It is challenging to do business abroad with people from different cultures. If you enter into a business relationship without an open mind and a certain awareness of cultural differences, ...
- Paid Vacation & Holiday Benefits – Differences Between The … When it comes to doing business in multiple countries, it’s important for both employers and employees to understand varying employment practices in different countries. For example, a recent report has ...
- A User Friendly Guide to Worldwide and Territorial Taxation A government’s tax base is the lifeblood of any government. While it is their job to collect tax revenue, we like to think it is our job to make sure you ...
- Obama Determined to Preserve U.S. Status as Premier Investment Destina… Before President Obama stepped into the White House, foreign investors have contributed to U.S. prosperity with their capital, new technologies and ideas, and by encouraging a competitive enthusiasm within the ...