For optimum success in any of our programs, we recommend basic computer literacy as defined by the Internet and Computing Core Certification (IC3) or equivalent proficiency. Registrants will be expected to have these skills and if they do not experience success during the course delivery due to a lack in this knowledge area, the attendee risks losing refund and course completion eligibility.
Additional proficiency should include:
- Microsoft Excel (familiar with data entry, formulas, common file types, etc)
- Microsoft Word (familiar with word processing, common file types, and style Sheets)
- Basic Accountancy/ Bookkeeping
- For best learning – Governmental and True Fund Accounting
- Internet browsers such as Chrome and Internet Explorer
- Basic Digital Document Management Principles