A thoughtfully planned and executed estate plan can offer significant tax and financial benefits and assure the orderly disposition of assets from one generation to the next.
The professionals at LSL will examine all aspects of your financial portfolio including securities, real estate, life insurance, cash and other assets and create a plan to protect your personal wealth from unnecessary estate taxation.
We believe in a team approach and will work with your attorney and investment advisor to structure an estate plan to meet your goals. To insure that everyone is on board we recommend subsequent meetings with your beneficiaries to avoid future conflicts. Your peace of mind is our top priority.
Service that we are going to offer
- Estate tax returns (Form 706)
- Fiduciary (estates and trust) income tax returns (Form 1041)
- Gift tax returns (Form 709)
- Fiduciary and probate accounting
- Consulting services
- Estate and gift planning
- Review of current wills, trusts and other estate documents
- Irrevocable life insurance trust (ILIT) planning
- Charitable giving planning through trusts
- Qualified personal residence trust planning
- Education planning through gifting
- Generation skipping transfer trust allocations
- Post death asset allocations to survivors, credit shelter and other trusts
- Surviving spouse portability planning
If you need Estate & Trust Planning services, feel free to contact Sherry L. Radmore!
Related reading about Estate Planning…
- Benefits of Probate What is probate? Probate is a court process which validates and executes the will that was left by the decedent. In certain cases, the decedent may have not created a will or trust to provide instructions for disposition of their estate. When this happens the probate process looks to state law to determine how property will be distributed. Ultimately, the end goal of probate is to distribute ...
- Ron Stumpf Discusses Estate Planning for Real Estate Owners President Donald Trump’s tax plan has been placed on the back burner and tax reform for estate tax appears to be a low priority in Washington DC. Estate tax is here to stay and our clients need to plan based upon the current income tax law. A married couple may have assets up to $10,980,000 without owing federal estate tax. It’s important to stay aware of ...
- Portability – Should you file an estate tax return even if you aren’t required to file? Most people know that a married couple has a life time exclusion amount that they can gift or bequest to heirs at death without paying a gift or estate tax or filing an estate tax return. The exemption amount in 2016 for a married couple is $10,900,000. However, if your joint assets are less than that and one spouse passes away, you may still want to ...